Copyright: Albanian Media Institute - Instituti Shqiptar i Medias, 2011
Roundtable FOIA, city of Gjirokster (in cooperation with Leviz Albania)
Roundtable FOIA - city of Kukes (in cooperation with Leviz Albania)
March 1-3, 2017:
Essential skills for digital journalist - training course (in cooperation with UNESCO)
New media and local journalism - training course - city of Elbasan (in cooperation with Soros Foundation)
Social networks and local journalism - training course,city of Gjirokaster (in cooperation with Soros)
Info & news
VIENNA, 8 March 2017 - OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media Dunja Mijatovic today condemned an attack on journalist Elvi Fundo in Albania.
Fundo, director of the news portal Citynews.al and Radio Best, was beaten by unidentified assailants near a train station in Tirana. The journalist was hospitalized.
"I trust the authorities will swiftly investigate the attack and bring those responsible to justice," Mijatovic said.
The Representative welcomed the condemnation of the attack by Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Union of Albanian Journalists and Audiovisual Media Authority, also noting that an investigation had been launched.
- EU Investigative Journalism Awards
- Communication practices in the context of social uprisings and requests for public accountability
- Strengthening the representation and portrayal of women in the Albanian media
- Improving Media Freedom and Media Professionalism in Albanian Media
- South-East European Partnership for Media Development
- South East European Media Observatory: Building Capacities and Coalitions for Monitoring Media Integrity and Advancing Media Reforms
The EU award for Investigative Journalism aims at celebrating and promoting outstanding achievements of investigative journalists and improving the visibility of quality investigative journalism in the Western Balkans and Turkey.
The EU Award for Investigative Journalism will be
Çmimi i BE për Gazetarinë Investigative synon të nxitë dhe promovojë arritjet më të mira të gazetarëve investigativë, si dhe të përmirësojë vizibilitetin e gazetarisë cilësore investigative në Ballkanin Perëndimor dhe Turqi.
Çmimi i BE për Gazetarinë ... më tej